Friday 5 December 2014

Yankee Candle at Christmas

Throughout the year I like to burn a "Vanilla Lime" flavour Yankee Candle - it reminds me of holidays in Key West as it smells like Key Lime Pie!

At Christmas time, however, I like to burn lots of different flavours so I buy them in the votive size.

Icicles smells a bit like industrial cleaner!!  It came in a multi pack.  I liked the others - this one is a bit of a doozy!

"Christmas Eve" is my favourite.  It smells fruity with a little bit of a musk to it.  

"Angel Wings" smells like fresh and maybe a little like "Clean Cotton"
"Snow in Love" (great name!) is very spicy while "Apple & Pine Needle" has a very subtle pine flavour - I'm not quite getting the apple but perhaps I will when I burn it.

What's your favourite Yankee Candle?


6 comments:

  1. Oh - I would love the key lime pie one, even though it'd make me want to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanilla Lime is fab!!!!! My favourite too. And the bright green of it makes me feel happy also.

      Delete
  2. I like Christmas cookie.

    I am burning apple and pine at the moment. It's pretty gross :-P Bleugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one is the one my wife did not buy and waste money on. LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think