Wednesday 31 December 2014

Beach Days Abu Dhabi Style!

To get to the hotel's private beach we walked down a boardwalk to the front of the hotel.  There were a load of boats in the marina and it had a really nice feel to it.


Everyday we sat in the same spot which was fairly close to this beachside bar.

Ciaran swam in the sea a few time and he said it was amazing.  I didn't get in to the sea - I dipped my feet in and it felt too cool.  I don't like cold water at all.

We relaxed on the beach every day and stayed most days until the sun began to go down and it got chilly.  It was blissful!


There is pool at the beach area with another swim up bar and also the Bayshore Restaurant behind it.  We swam in the pool - it was perfect temperature!






The Starfish displays reminded me a lot of past holidays in Key West. 

Facilities at the beach included private cabanas, toilets and showers.  It all made for very pleasant beach days.  

How relaxing is it to spend a few days lounging on the beach in the sun - perhaps the most relaxing thing in the world to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think