Wednesday 17 December 2014

Post Office Pickups

I missed the postman 3 times this week so I had to call to the Post Office to collect my parcels.

In order to collect mail you need to bring your postal slip along with identification.


Normally there is never a queue in the post office for package collection but today there was line of 4 people.  They always take a few minutes to find your packages.  They found 2 of mine really quickly but they couldn't find the large one that had come from the States.

Eventually they were all found and I got to take them home!

The two small packages contained an iPhone 6 cover and a selfie stick(!).  The large package came all the way from friends in the States and contained the most lovely presents! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think