Wednesday 26 October 2016

Life is short....

"Life is short. Buy the damn bicycle!"

I like this sign!  It's in the window of a bike shop in Swords across from a coffee shop where I go for my morning coffee.

It's a good bike shop. I bought a lock for my younger sister's bike and got great advice from one of the assistants.  He said all locks can be broken but when you spend more on a lock you are buying time. So I bought her a fairly expensive one!

When I got home from work today I went up to the studio and gave it a good tidy up. There was a fair amount to clear out. Ciaran has been painting in this room so he needs lots of space.

I had two sewing machines out, even though I only use one. So I cleared away the one that I don't use - which is the 1960's one that I blogged about here.  I feel good about having cleared this room......Clear space, clear head.....and all that.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the bike. We like those black U shaped bike locks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree life is short, neat sign. I sure like the clearing the room out, clear head must be why I like clearing out a room lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think