Sunday 30 October 2016

Halloween Bank Holiday in Dublin

It's incredibly mild here in Dublin and there is loads going on this weekend.


On Friday night Amy and I dressed up as Zombie Marie Antoinette's which was fun. I sent this photo to Ciaran and he was freaked by it.....Zombie Twins can do that!!

Then on Saturday we met up with Alice for brunch in Marks & Spencer.




The food choices in M&S are very carb heavy so there is not a whole lot of options. There was a deal of €3.50 for a coffee and a scone so I chose that. Along with an OJ it was a nice little brekkie.


After brunch, Amy and I called in to see Ciaran in The Kemp Gallery. He had left already but we took a wander around the gallery and enjoyed his work.

After getting an extra hour in bed with the clock change, Sunday started with breakfast in The Greenery on Lennox Street.  We sat out because we had Bones with us and our friend had her dog. I ordered the quesadilla which were very good!

Can you believe we sat out in October in Dublin?! That's how mild it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think