Sunday 1 October 2017

Thursday Twin Dash

Bikes are an awesome accessory in Dublin City.

On Thursday night Amy and I were double booked with two events to go to. The only way we could make both without having to take taxis was to go by bike.

We met after work and had a quick burger before dropping in to Gallery X on South William Street to see Kemp's new exhibition Constant Change.



This is an incredible show of portraits. It is a must see.  It runs for a few weeks so do go see or check out The Kemp Gallery website.


LOVE this piece!

There's Amy and I with the main man, artist Steve Kemp.

This blue piece in the corner was so striking and eye catching.  I will go back in and visit when it is quieter to take a really good look. It was a busy opening with lots of people so it was hard to take in all the art.....as I said, I will be back.


Then it was on to the Grand Canal Theatre for the amazing film La La Land with a live orchestra. What an experience!  You know how much we love La La Land having seen it numerous times but with the live music it was taken to a new level.



It was a lovely night in Dublin for a cycle and both of these events were super shows. All in all another great night with my twin sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think