Wednesday 22 November 2017

Teeling Whiskey Tasting

Tuesday evening brought me to Ely Chq for a Teeling Whiskey tasting where they were introducing the Revival IV.


The tasting was led by Teeling brand ambassador Kevin Hurley along with award winning sommelier Julie Dupouy of Down 2 Wine who introduced us to a Muscat wine as the Revival IV is made in Muscat barrels!

 

Along with the whiskey there was also some delicious charcuterie and cheese.

In order to taste each wine we poured a sample in to a nosing glass - here I am having a good sniff!

Having tasted four different Teeling Whiskey on this evening and following the recent Powers whiskey event I attended, I can honestly say that I am beginning to acquire a taste for quality whiskey - particularly when I add a drop of water to the whiskey which I find rounds out the flavour.


Teeling Whiskey Distillery is in the heart of Dublin and tours can be arranged in their distillery -I plan to visit very soon!


A big thanks to my twin sister Amy for arranging tickets for this super event :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think