Sunday 19 November 2017

Stella Theatre in Rathmines

As I mentioned in my last post we made plans to visit the Stella Theatre this afternoon.

The Stella has been recently renovated and they have done a marvellous job.

We had considered going to Murder on the Orient Express which I imagine the setting of the Stella would add to the cinematic experience of this film. However, all seats were sold out so we went to see The Florida Project instead. The Stella offers table service with a selection of food such as tuna poke, tacos and sticky bbq ribs which we will probably get on our next visit.  There is also a cocktail menu and a full bar is available.

As we left the Stella we agreed that the theatre is fantastic - the amount of space each visitor has is great - the seats are huge leather loungers and they even have leather pouffes that you can store your coat in and then throw your legs up on to for more comfort!

Here's a few pics I took at the cinema today.






You can check out an old picture of the Stella on my blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think