Friday 17 November 2017

What I'm up too....

Here's my regular update of what's going on in my life.

Here's one of the books I read while hols. Anne Tyler's "The Amateur Marriage" - wow what a book, I really enjoyed it. I plan to read more of her books in the future.


I booked flights to London for a day trip to see the Basquiat exhibition in the Barbican. To say I am excited is an understatement. We will fly out at 7am and return at 11pm. All we need to do is book a meal in a nice restaurant and we will have serious day of fun!

Look out for my blog post about this day out in 2 weeks.

Back in 2014 I blogged about the Stella cinema (see here). It has now been remodelled and is back open and is amazingly glamorous.  I have booked tickets to see The Florida Project on Sunday afternoon. Again look out for my blog post after this cinematic experience!

Have a look at the Stella Website here for more info. 


Oh dear god!!!  Look at this picture!!

After my shower on Tuesday morning, I felt something on my arm as I dried myself. This is what was under my towel on my arm!!!

Aaagh!!!

Spiders do not generally come in big sizes like this in Ireland. To say I was shocked was an understatement. Still lived to tell the tale and also posted it to facebook straight away where most people agreed that they would have screamed out loud if they even saw this spider in their presence!



Busy day tomorrow watch out for my next blog post where I tell you what we get up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think