Wednesday 21 November 2018

Bones on holiday!

While we were on holidays, Bones had a holiday too. He visited a few different houses and were minded by a few different people. He first started off in my parents house and from there he was taken back to his house to be minded by my sister and her boyfriend. Seemingly he was renamed for a short while as "Buddy" because the aforementioned 'boyf is Canadian Irish living in the States. 

From there he was taken on the Luas back to my parents for another few days until he was then moved to my older sisters house for one night when my parents went to Galway to see my younger sister perform in the musical "The Sound of Music".

Phew - lots of movement for Bones - luckily he is a social dog and loves meeting people and will pretty much sleep anywhere!



On his return he was straight in to the groomers and he is all clean and cuddly as he was well overdue a hair cut!



We kept his hair semi-long in order to keep him warm for Winter.

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think