Wednesday 28 November 2018

Ice cold Alex!

I was introduced to Brandy Alexander on the island of St Lucia on the second last night of my recent sailing trip and since then I've had one (or two!) at every opportunity I've got.

On Satuday, Amy and I had one in Dillingers and then we had another one the next day when we met Alice for dinner.  Alice agreed they were just like milkshake and partook in two!



Here's the Dillingers version (sans nutmeg - which is fine by me):



And here's the Shelbourne version:


In the Shelbourne, we introduced Cousin Kasey to Brandy Alex (at that point we were so familiar we were going by the short name.....lol) and she also agreed they were mighty good.

So for the moment it is a see you later to Espresso Martini and a hello to Brandy Alexander!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think