Friday 5 March 2021

Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf - it's zesty!

 Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf

I decided I'd change up my Keto bread (see recipe here) and add lemon juice and poppy seeds to see if I could make it more of a cake instead of a bread.

Well it worked out beautifully and tastes great. Lovely, lemony and zesty!

Biomilanes

There is a little organic vegetable shop in Malaga that has a great selection of organic eco foods. I got both my lemon and also the essential poppy seeds in this store after not successfully finding poppy seeds anywhere else (but am sure I could probably find them in Corte Ingles).

This loaf was a hit and I'll definitely make it again......but for the moment it's going on my plate along with a few slices gone in to the freezer for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think