Sunday 21 March 2021

Saturday in the Charity Shop

More tales from my volunteer job!

When I arrived in to volunteer in the charity shop on Saturday I saw a lovely rail of clothes with a sign saying they had been donated by singer Diana Novarro. There was also a stunning white dress on display in the window.

There had been a full rail on Monday but by Saturday there was only a few items left.


Desigual

Out of the selection that was left I found a gorgeous little Desigual top. Size small and fitted perfectly as it is a light roomy top. It's extremely light weight and will match a pair of pink Banana Republic shorts that I plan to wear in the Summer.

How cute is it?!
And seriously comfortable!
I look forward to some hot weather to wear it about town here in Malaga....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think