Saturday 29 October 2022

Critical Mass Dublin - Halloween Cycle

Halloween edition of Critical Mass in Dublin

On the last Friday of the month, cyclists come together in cities all over the world to take part in Critical Mass where they cycle in a group for safety and to raise awareness of cyclists.

For the Halloween edition of Dublin Critical Mass, many participants dressed up in costume or lit up their bikes.

I wore an illuminous skull mask along with my helmet.

The picture above shows me waiting to join the cyclists at Stephens Green.  The event starts at Parnell Square on the Northside and continues over to the South Side and then swings in to the city centre.  From Parnell Square it goes down the newly traffic free Capel Street.  But for me, it is most convenient to join at Stephens Green after getting the train to Pearce Street after work,

You can check out a video on twitter here that shows all the great costumes - love the Tennenbaum family!!


Let me know if you are interested in joining the next cycle in November or even the one in December which will probably be Christmas themed.........I need to start planning a costume for that one very soon - or at the very least get some lights to string around my bike!

You can get full information about Critical Mass Dublin here on I Bike Dublin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think