Friday 21 October 2022

October is nearly over,,,,

October has been busy!

So I've had a busy October but it sure has been a lot of fun. Perhaps this was the reason I didn't blog for close on a full month.

There has been tons happening with PIGSY art with the closing of the group exhibition that he was part of in Ranelagh Arts. Other things were the Black and White Art Movement and in other exciting news he has got a new studio.  All of the above was a lot of work and there was lots of visit to the frame shop, dropping off art, specifying frames and then collecting art and delivering it to various art spaces in Dublin. And then on top of that there was an invite for PIGSY to be part of two exhibitions in Spain in December so that means planning and organising for that too! You can catch up with all of the PIGSY art news on the PIGSY blog here

A woman with a glass of wine in her hand stands in front of a man with long hair holding a bottle of beer up with a small art gallery exhibition is in the background

Then there was a big birthday to celebrate (not mine!) so we went to the Stella Cinema to celebrate and after that went for dinner. We saw the film "Don't Worry Darling" and thought the setting of the amazing Stella Theatre was perfect for this beautifully cinematographic movie.

And then the next thing we do is we go to Spain! On Sunday!

It will be a flying visit to Malaga as we are returning on Wednesday but I am looking forward to returning to the city that I spent a year in during lockdown. I expect we will be busy with lots of friends to meet up with along with visits to what were our favourite restaurants in Malaga along with hopefully a swim in the sea, or two. Look out for a blog post on my trip when I get back.

Collagen - an update

Looking back at my past blogs I see that it is now over 4 weeks since I started taking Collagen (read my collagen blog here) and I am happy to report that I am seeing results of new baby hair growth at my hairline. I've also been drinking bone broth which is collagen rich too so perhaps this is also helping. I had hoped to see other results such as less dry skin but can't say there has been an improvement here, but still I sure am happy with the hair growth.  If I notice any further improvements I will report back.

Greek yoghurt on the counter beside a container of Dose & Co Collagen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think