Monday 31 October 2022

Nutritional yeast - tasty and beneficial

 Nutritional Yeast

A little while ago I wrote about adding collagen to my diet. After doing this for awhile I can say that I think one of the benefits of the collagen is for hair growth and I am glad to say that I am seeing thicker hair growing at my hairline.

Another thing that I add to my diet is Nutritional Yeast. It's packed full of B12 and along with this it is very taste and adds an umami taste to food.

I tend to add it to my home made bone broth to make it extra tasty.  I literally sprinkle a little over a cup of heated Bone Broth.



The nutritional yeast looks just like fish food! It's got a flakey appearance.....

Have you ever tasted Nutritional Yeast? It's popular with vegans who tend to think that it has a cheese flavour which I kind of get too.

For me, I'll continue to add it to my food, whatever about the health benefits, I like the taste and I think it adds extra depth to soups and sauces.

Let me know if you have eaten it and what you think it tastes of - leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Leia eats nutritional yeast on her pasta! Great for vitamins

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think