Sunday 12 August 2012

Don't you just love a glass cantilevered stairs?!

Glass stairs

Floating stairs!

Decorative plaster feature at the bottom of the arch leading up to the staircase.


These are the light switches - I'm still learning how to turn the lights on!!!




If you have been following my blog you will know that this was a complete refurbishment of a derelict Victorian property.  It was a long process to design and rebuild but the results are amazing.
If you are contemplating a remodel of your house or are building a house from scratch you can contact ODKM Architects on 01-4991510.  They also do commercial as well as residential work so no matter what size your project is they will be able to meet with you to discuss your plans!

1 comment:

  1. I've spent a while today reading the beginning of your blog posts, working my way back to this post. I've enjoyed seeing the process of your rebuild - you and Ciaran have a wonderful home! He did a beautiful job of restoring it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think