Wednesday 1 August 2012

Shadowlight!

Patrick Kerr from Shadowlight called to the house this morning with a few lights, bulbs & transformers that needed to be fitted.

Patrick is so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about lighting that I highly recommend meeting with him if you are updating and modernising your house.  A good lighting plan is essential for highlighting good design and making your new house a beautiful place to live in.  

After an architect, a lighting consultant is the professional you need to hire. Seriously!

I was very lucky to have full access to all of the resources provided by ODKM Architects and I also feel very lucky to have had ShadowLight on board too!

                                   Light in the front room 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think