Thursday 7 February 2013

Coconut Body Mist

It always amazes me the amount of blogs that are purely based on reviewing certain products.  It is obviously something that is enjoyed by blog readers so I am going to do my first blog review and see if I receive any extra readers. 
The product that I am going to review are Key West Aloe Coconut Body Mist.
Coconut Body Mist is a tropical smelling product.  I bought this spray in the Key West Aloe Store on Duval Street.  The lady who served me explained that there used to be a factory in Key West that made all the products that they sold in the store.  The factory closed down in about the 90’s and the products are all made elsewhere in the USA.  I was glad to hear that production is still in the USA and hopefully I was supporting US jobs when I purchased it.  My husband also bought a spray in this store to keep the dog fresh smelling!  The Coconut Spray smells great and it reminds me of Key West every time I use it. it is very refreshing and on a warm day I think it would very cooling.
So there you have it my first product review – I hope you enjoyed it! 

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this brand, but I love anything that smells like coconuts.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think