Friday 19 July 2013

Preview Screening: 3D Wolverine

My twin sister got tickets for the preview of 3D Wolverine yesterday evening.  Security is always tight at these events with security guards asking you to switch off your phone as you enter.  Then during the show there are security guards positioned in different parts of the theatre facing the audience for the whole movie to make sure no one is filming.

The film was your typical superheroe action movie but I did enjoy the fact that the majority of it was set in Japan - I love Ninja warriors!

The best thing about the evening was that we discovered that the cinema served Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. Peanut butter flavour ice cream is so difficult to get in Ireland.  It was delicious along with a scoop of Phish Food.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think