Sunday 28 July 2013

Shout - The Musical

Last night I went to see "Shout" in the Tivoli Theatre, Francis Street.

It is a super show which follows the lives of 5 women in London in the 1960's through the music of the time.

There was lots of Petula Clark, Dusty Springfield and a fantastic rendition of Mary Hopkins "Those were the days'.  By the end of the show we were dancing in the aisles!!

I cycled in to the city wearing high wedge sandals and a short skirt - not really the best clothes for cycling.  When I left and cycled home near midnight I was a little bit scared as there were lots of drunk people stepping out in front if me and too much taxi traffic.  I think walking will be safer in future.

I think Shout is open for another week - if you get the opportunity, do go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think