Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year - it's 2017!

We arrived back in to Dublin late last night and got the Aircoach from the airport through the city to our house.  The bus dropped us off at the top of our road at about 11.55pm and as we got to our front door fireworks started going off.  It was the New Year!

Today we got up early and picked up the dog from the minder - he looked like he enjoyed his little break from us.

We then headed to Ikea where we bought storage boxes for the Christmas decorations.

When we got home we started on the big job of taking down the Christmas Tree.

I'm feeling very organised - all we have to do is get them up to the attic now.





However, for the amount of time we got to enjoy the tree before we went away, it was a serious amount of effort.  I am really considering taking a break for a year and not putting up a tree in 2017.  I'll see how I feel next Christmas!

And finally I leave you with a #lifehack

Pack your Christmas Jumpers away with your decorations - they will be safely stored for next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think