Saturday 14 January 2017

Tenerife for Christmas

On Christmas Eve we flew to Tenerife (South Airport) for some R&R over the Christmas break.

We had a lovely chilled out week - we got out walking every morning before breakfast and caught up on our reading. I brought 4 library books with me which I read within the first 3 days.  I then bought two books from a local shop and also downloaded 3 ebooks from the library.  That's how much reading I caught up on!!

We stayed on a B&B basis in the Vincci Hotel. The location is great and upgraded to a sea view balcony. The hotel is very close to the coast and every night we were lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves. Bliss!

This hotel is right on the San Blas square which has lots of restaurants and a pubs. We preferred to walk across the cliffs to the fishing village of Los Abrigos for dinner. 

All in all we had a quiet Christmas week in Tenerife and returned to Ireland rejuvenated for the year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think