Friday 11 January 2019

Back on the Keto train!

After the excesses of Christmas I am back eating Keto.

I got straight back in to making Keto bread which is beyond easy to make. Basically you just mix up the ingredients in a bowl and then bung it in a tin and in to the oven for 45 mins.

The ingredients for this Keto Bread are:
Half cup coconut flour
Half tsp baking powder
6 eggs
Half cup melted butter
Some salt to taste
And then I add chili flakes too!

I've been making the tastiest tuna melts for dinner on this bread. I layer avocado, tuna & mayo and then melt cheese on top. Delicious!

But personally I think this bread is best toasted in the oven and then slathered with Kerrygold butter.

So breakfast this morning I had Nespresso coffee with cream and then some Greek yoghurt with added cream.
 My new find is this Greek yoghurt from the Tesco Finest range. It's delicious! It's been strained so it is really thick and creamy. Previously I enjoyed the Lidl Greek yoghurt but this is my new favourite.

I like to add cream to my yoghurt. It adds fat but it also takes down the sharper taste of the yoghurt if it is not quite to your taste.



I feel so much better eating this way. Not eating sugar gives me more control over my eating and stops me acting like a Sugar Monster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think