Sunday 24 November 2013

Kodaline

On Friday night I saw Irish band Kodaline on the Late Late Show.

Then after Bikram on Saturday morning Amy and I saw a huge crowd outside Golden Discs on Grafton Street.  We could hear singing but could not see who it was as there was so many people.  We asked a lady who it was and she said it was Kodaline.  

We squeezed in further.  The band were singing with no amplification so it was hard to hear.  Here's a few photos I took.


I guess the band were in signing copies of their new album.  Album signings used to always take place in the large HMV store across the street but it closed down awhile ago.  The old HMV shop is currently being redeveloped with a new store going in to it - a men's clothes shop, I believe.


Have you heard of Kodaline?  Maybe you will in the future if they become big stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think