Friday 8 November 2013

Brownie bake off

One of my favourite things in the world is brownies - you may have guessed by the amount of brownies you see on this blog!!

Anyhoo, today I decided to skip my Starbucks brownie and bake my own.

I melted chocolate and butter


Mixed eggs, sugar and water


I folded the two mixtures together and then folded in flour


After spreading the brownie mix into a baking tray I spread a little melted peanut butter on top (this was a variation on the recipe!)

Baked for 30 mins at a low heat they came out perfect - soft and gooey on the inside and chewy on the outside.  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Dreaming of a tray of brownies . . . betcha some will show up on the table before work this morning . . . YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that you have a very special birthday coming up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think