Sunday 10 November 2013

Kildare Village Designer Outlet

After Newbridge we went on to Kildare Village.  It is a really quaint outlet shopping centre and looked very Christmassy with the buildings lit up.

There are lots stores including Reiss, Karen Millen, French Connection and Samsonite.
We had a quick browse in Coach but didn't buy anything.
We didn't buy anything in Le Creuset either.
I bought a dress in Tommy Hilfiger on clearance for €35 marked down from €170 - bargain!

Here's an image of the dress (worn by a model)

I also got this new shampoo and conditioner which I have just used!

Made by Hask of the USA the shampoo has Argan oil from Morocco in it.  The conditioner is made with keratin protein.

You would not believe how good my hair feels and smells after using them!!  I highly recommend them.  The conditioner is thick and luxuriant and nearly like a hair mask and the shampoo smells divine. I bought these products in Penneys so if you want to try them make sure you pick up a bottle!  My hair is incredibly soft and tangle free - result!!

3 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think