Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas jumper time!

It's coming in to Christmas Jumper season!
 
Have you got yours yet?!
 
I spotted these in the window of Penneys (Primark)

I like the navy one in the middle row.  It's not too unstylish all things considering and it is quite Nordic looking - not the worst looking Christmas Jumper.
 
I'm not a fan of deliberately choosing the ugliest Christmas Sweater. I think Christmas time is the perfect time to wear good looking warm snuggly jumper that says "Winter time".
 
The wearing of Christmas Sweaters has just taken off in Ireland in recent years and there are lots of pop up shops around town with a large selection for sale.  The other alternative is to browse online and order from home.
 
I like to wear my Christmas Jumper in to work on the last day before we break for Christmas.  Most of the staff wear a jumper or a hat and we take a picture of us all in front of the large Christmas tree.  The photo is then put up on Facebook and we wish all of our customers a Happy Christmas!


Above is my twin sister and I in our Christmas jumpers - fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think