Tuesday 23 April 2019

Easter break

I had a lovely Easter break and got up to loads.

It all started when I broke from work on Thursday and went on to Atelier Maser for an art & design pop up with drinks by Ketel One who were showcasing their new Botanicals range
We followed the showing by dinner in Dillingers which was lovely as usual.

On Friday, I met my mother for brunch in Pot Bellied Pig and then we went for a browse around the shops - I got this cute little wreath to dress my front door.


For an Easter treat we had dinner in The Butcher Block in Ranelagh on Saturday night. We shared the Cote du Boeuf which was excellent and we followed it with some delicious cocktails to end the night.
And then for Easter Sunday I went to my parents for dinner while Ciaran went to the Aviva to watch Leinster play.

We were lucky with the weather - it was so warm for this time of year. I even cracked open the sunblock and sat out in the garden and read loads. A great weekend all in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think