Saturday 6 April 2019

Dublin to Malaga

Spent a couple of days in Malaga last week, flying out from Dublin on Saturday.  I flew with Aer Lingus and not the other Irish airline (happy days!) and they were great. They now stock Grey Goose vodka as an alternative to Smirnoff.  However, it was disappointing to see how much plastic that goes to waste on the plane.  Along with my sandwich I was given a napkin in a plastic wrapper along with cutlery.  I only used the knife to cut my sandwich and all of the other cutlery was completely unnecessary. 

Here's a few pics from my min break away.

Grey Goose - a great start to my holiday!

What a waste.......

 We ate excellent food every night - the tapas were all so good

 There's a cereal cafe in Malaga!

 Beautiful churches are aplenty in Malaga

 And scenic buildings are everywhere

 The first night we found a super Gin Bar and returned the night after

 Hans Christian Anderson spend time in Malaga.....who knew!

My first morning were spent in a cafe while I waited for a heavy shower to finish

I am going to write further blogs about some of the other things that I got up to in Malaga......watch out for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think