Friday 29 March 2019

Free Friday in Dublin City

It was my off day from work today so I met up with my mother for a nice breakfast facing out on to Stephens Green and then I pottered around the place.

As I unlocked my bike, I noticed that my garden has come in to bloom.  I took a quick pic before I set off.



I had to drop my bike to the bike shop for a service so I sauntered down Grafton Street and then on to Greenaer on McGennis Place.

Afterwards, I picked up Bones from ODKM's office and walked back home along the Grand Canal.

Here's a few pics that I took on my stroll.



I heard that DHL have started delivery using electric vehicles but I saw this more environmentally friendly delivery system outside their office!


These artworks were on the wall outside the bike shop. I like them a lot and they brighten the city.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think