Sunday 24 March 2019

New Wedding Ring from Campbell Jewellers

Back in November, I took off my wedding ring because I wanted to leave off all of my jewellery for my Caribbean sailing trip. The bad news was when I got back home I couldn't get my ring back on (it was pretty difficult to get it off so this wasn't entirely unexpected!)

The wedding ring that I got back in 2001 was a double band dotted with little diamonds. It is cute but I decided that I wanted something plainer as a replacement.

A few weeks ago, I visited with Ronan Campbell of Campbell Jewellers and discussed my wishes with him after trying on tons of rings - including some amazing diamond sparklers (he has an incredible collection)!

On Saturday, I got my new ring and I am beyond happy with it.


Cute box!

 


Brushed gold, knife edge and a petite diamond makes the perfect ring for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think