Sunday 3 March 2019

Litter picking on the Grand Canal

I was thinking of going to Bikram on Saturday morning but then decided that if it wasn't raining I'd go to the canal clean up instead. It is only on once a month and sometimes I can't go because it clashes with work so because it didn't clash this month I felt I should go.

I only cleaned a small section of the canal but it was in a fairly bad state so my bag got full very quickly. Lots of beer bottles & cans as usual along with a bunch of hair bobbins(?!) and tons and tons of cigarette butts.

After the clean up I cycled on to Rathmines and look what I found in the window of the Vincents shop: a Paddington Bear!!

I couldn't resist and I bought him to add to my collection of PB's.


Later I made more soap. Peppermint flavour this time. 
It came out lovely and white and smells amazing! I look forward to using it in 4 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think