Sunday 10 March 2019

Big news - we are a one car household!

For the past while, I've been considering whether we need to have two cars (albeit 2 teeny ones - namely a Smart Car and a Toyota IQ).

Well we took the leap.   The IQ is gone to a new home where it will be well looked after, appreciated and driven (I drove it 4 times in since the New Year).



Here's my blog post back when I got the car - about 5.5 years ago.

For the future, I plan to use either my bikes (regular Dutch and electric) or take the bus or train.  Or if I am really stuck for a car, I can borrow my husbands or alternatively I can use a Go Car. It will all work out.  I can even walk in to city if I want as I live approx 2km from the top of Grafton Street.....or I can get the Luas if I don't feel like walking!

Watch this space as I report how I am getting on without the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think