Friday 8 March 2019

Happy International Women's Day!

I had a lovely International Women's Day starting with brunch in The Ivy Dublin with my mother. It was my first time in The Ivy and I was very impressed with it. The decor is stunning and I had a very tasty Eggs Benedict and a nice glass of prosecco.
And afterwards I went to TK Maxx and bought a new Bodum Coffee Press in a lovely cheery red colour.
I also got a little coffee "pour over" thingy that you put on top of a cup and let the coffee drip through a paper filter to quickly make a coffee.
I got a bag of nice coffee from a work colleague. I had given him some homemade soap and he gave me coffee which was really very thoughtful of him and made me very happy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think