Monday 18 March 2019

Busy St Patrick's Day

Last year I cycled in the Dublin St Patrick's Day parade.  This year I decided to give it a miss as I thought the weather was bad (boy was I wrong) so instead I got up to loads of other fun stuff!

After a walk in the park we went for coffee in Butlers and then called on friends who have just completed their amazing house build (we brought green cupcakes from The Natural Bakery). We were taken on a tour of the house and I can honestly say I've never said "Oh my God" so many times in a short space of time. It is jaw droppingly brilliant and the level of detail was incredible. I don't know why I was surprised as it is my husband's business partner Barry of ODKM Architects who own the house and all ODKM designed houses are incredible!!

Click here to read more about Barry and Elsie's fab home.


As you can see from the above, Bones was decked out in his Green

After our visit, we went home and Ciaran went straight up to the studio and painted (click here for his website) and then later on we went for pizza in Manifesto Rathmines (so good) and then on to the Stella to see Green Book.  I loved the Stella as usual and thought Green Book was incredible - a really worthy Oscar winner.

After the film it was on to the Sugar Club to see Scary Eire and then after that back to O'Brien's on Leeson Street for 1 drink.  Phew! We finally made it home about 1am.  A busy St. Patricks Day for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think