Monday 29 April 2019

What I got up to over the weekend....

The Dublin Community Clean Up was on Saturday. We hooked up with the Friends of the Grand Canal to clean up the canal area.  As we walked to the meet up point we picked rubbish. The walk was about 5 mins and within that time we had a full bag collected - and that was before we had even officially started!

For further pics check out #KeepDublinBeautiful on social media



On Sunday I got up early and went out for a coffee on Stephens Green and had a nice relaxed read of the papers (I had gone in early to return something to TK Maxx but it wasn't open until 10am).



Check out how deserted Grafton Street was at 9am on Sunday



And later in the evening we went to the stunning mini Stella movie theatre in The Devlin Hotel in Ranelagh

Prosecco and popcorn - what could be better?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think