Monday 8 July 2019

Keeping it Keto!

I've been eating Keto since the end of May and loving it.

I haven't been missing sweet food but was really happy to get a sample of Keto Cookies from a colleague in work who had baked last weekend. They were so good and only about 3 carbs per cookie.

Well they were so good, I made a batch myself.

So easy and fast to make - only 10/12 mins or so in the oven.

I switched out some chocolate for chopped hazelnuts in the recipe. This was a really nice addition - I plan on adding more nuts on the next batch. 

Here's the recipe if you would like to make "Keto Cookies"

Check out how my batch turned out!

 Next time I make them I may bake them a little longer to brown them a bit more. I was a afraid of over baking them on this occasion.


They really are delicious - almondy and moreish.

Let me know if you make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think