Friday 12 July 2019

Wing night!

Thursday was a gorgeously sunny day. After work, Ciaran made the suggestion of walking to the Devlin Hotel and having wings for dinner rather than cooking.

This sounded like a good plan to me so I readily agreed.

We shared a bowl of wings at the bar in the Americana Bar, which is on the ground floor of the Devlin Hotel, along with enjoying a couple of drinks.

The setting is great (suberb decor) and the staff are excellent it made for a really pleasant casual evening.

A fun night for sure and nice to get out of the house and up to Ranelagh village on a sunny evening!

 

Before the Devlin Hotel was built, I never knew what was missing from Ranelagh. But now that it is here and given the amount of times I visit here, I can honestly say that the one that thing missing from the village was this boutique hotel. It is a really nice addition to the village.

I am booked in for brunch in the Rooftop restaurant this Sunday so will report back on that afterwards. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think