Friday 26 July 2019

Keto pizza night!

I had a hankering for a chilled out evening on Thursday as I was off on Friday so I made keto pizza!

Here's the recipe I followed from Diet Doctor



It was a big success with both Ciaran and I agreeing that it tasted really good. 




I doubled the recipe so made two - guess it will be pizza night again tonight!!

I used Janet's Pizza Sauce (available in Supervalu) for the pizza and topped with both cheddar & mozzarella cheese along with pepperoni, bacon & chicken.



This is the almond flour that I used - almond flour is pretty much ground almonds.

When you are buying your almond flour be sure and do a good price comparison.  One of these ground almonds was €9.95 per kg while the other was a whopping €32.90 per kg!!!

Guess which one I bought!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think