Saturday 20 April 2013

Friday Night Pizza

Ciaran was at boxing until 9pm last night so when he came home we decided to go to Milano's for a casual bite to eat. Milano's is a cheap and cheerful neighborhood restaurant. Perfect for a late night easygoing meal.

I had the "Pollo ad Astra Leggera" which had a hole in the middle filled with salad. Ciaran had an Americano which was a pepperoni. He would have liked extra pepperoni but he refused to pay €2 for extra! My chicken had spicey chicken, red onion and tomatoes on top.

We had double baked rosemary polenta chips on the side. I liked them, Ciaran did not.



6 comments:

  1. Ohhh the pizza with the salad looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the pizza with the salad taste??? I agree with Ciaran. They did not put enough pepperoni on. Our pizza places charge $1.50 for more topping, but they usually put on enough to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... they look good, but we don't pay for "extras" over here!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think