Saturday 13 April 2013

Hungry doggy

We ran out of dog food yesterday. Normally I get Bones dog food "Gain" in Petstop in Blanchardstown.

I wouldn't get to Petstop until today so I decided to go to Petland on Camden Street yesterday. Unfortunately after walking to the shop with the dog I discovered that they don't stock Gain. I probably should have phoned before I set off.

Today I went to Petstore and got Bones his food which he wolfed down when I got home! He eats the small dog food which he loves - it is smaller sized pieces which I think he finds easier to eat. This is about the 5th brand of food we tried with Bones who is one fussy Shi Tzu. Thankfully he liked it straight away and now turns his nose up at any other food!

See below for a charity event organized by Gain in aid of Barretstown. Olympic champion Katie Taylor will be in attendance and it looks like it will be a great day out for all the family.









1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think