Friday 12 April 2013

Cold Tub

Hot tub fail!! 

It was cold in Ireland last night so to chill out we decided to relax in the hot tub. I jumped in to discover that it was down to 31 degrees Celsius (87 f)! Yikes!  My sister and were in it the other night and one of us must have hit the off button by mistake. I checked it this morning and it is thankfully back at 38 (101f) degrees so I will enjoy it later.

From a conversation with someone yesterday i realised that I really miss my compost heap.  We had one in our last house because we had a bigger garden.  Luckily I currently have a brown bin service that takes away our organic waste but I did find it very satisfying in the last house when my compost heap changed into usable compost - or black gold as I called it!!

Click here for a good blog post about why you should grow veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think