Thursday 18 April 2013

Stupid FB Games

I've always avoided those silly Facebook games (FarmVille and the like) as I have an addictive personality and I tend to overplay. Back in the '90's I would play Tetris so much that my eyes would water - I was pretty good at it but my studies tended to suffer.

Last week I succumbed and downloaded Candy Crush. I've been happily playing it all week until I realized all my plays were coming up on my feed!!

Tonight I play my last game. I am going to delete the app. No loss I reckon!

3 comments:

  1. Ahem. As someone slightly addicted to Candy Crush, I can tell you that you can change the settings so it won't come up in your feed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My addiction likes your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANY app that I use now: When you first agree to publish posts I always select "can be seen by only me". 100% of the apps I use are things that other people don't care about like my levels on games.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think