Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dillingers remodel

Dillingers reopened on Monday night in Ranelagh. It has a complete redesign and looks very different to the old restaurant. It has a very cool diner feel to it. We sat at the large green bar and ordered a small plate of beef short rib chilli and Mac & cheese. Both were gorgeous.

The menu choices have an American feel to them, I don't think I have ever seen corn bread in Ireland - and it had real corn in it!!

The barman was working in front of us and he was making great old fashioned cocktails - strong on alcohol, light on mixer and no fluffy or creamy additions.

I will be back - maybe this weekend with my husband! ;-)

I will have to make a reservation though. My sister and I were lucky to get seated last night (Tuesday!) without a reservation and we were advised that our seats were needed back at 9pm.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think