Sunday 18 April 2021

Saturday in the Charity Shop

Saturday Volunteering

It was busy with customers on Saturday in the Charity Shop and I did plenty of retrieving items from the window display for customers to take a close look at or try on. After a customer tried on an item of clothing, it then needed to be replaced in the window. There are two windows in the shop and one of them had a Summery blue clothes theme going on. The other window was all about white dresses with red accessories and there was also some red household glasses like a set of gold trimmed red tumblers.

Mannequin Change Up - Ella Boo

I changed out a mannequin display for this really bright dress and jacket combo. Interestingly from googling, it seems that ELLA Boo is an Irish designer and is available for sale in McElhinnys Store which is the go to place for "Mother of the Bride" wedding outfits for Irish women.

Check out some pics of it here

I accessorized the outfit with a bright orange necklace which looked great. It's a bright outfit for sure - but I think the Costa del Sol is the place to get away with wearing such a nice bright color. I reckon it was a wedding guest outfit and can visualize it with a nice statement head piece.

This outfit is now available in Cudeca in Plaza de Merced for €14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think