Saturday 27 August 2022

Lots going on - here's a wrap up

After a slow start to last Sunday, we headed in to Dublin City on our bikes. After locking them up near Starbucks on College Green, we took a stroll around the area.  I had a plan!

I wanted to see the newly renovated Central Bank Plaza, take a wander around Temple Bar and.......eat a Krispy Kreme donut!

Wow, seriously delicious.  I had only a traditional glazed Krispy Kreme on a visit to the States so when I went to select my donut I chose some kind of chocolatey one with chocolate frosting and some kind of fudgey tasting filling. So good......we were very abstemious though and shared one donut rather than getting one each.

It was nice to have a chilled out Sunday as we have been incredibly busy for the last while with PIGSY art with lots of art openings and events. You can read all about them over on PIGSY's art blog.

Yesterday evening we went to a fun event after I finished work. It was the Critical Mass / I Bike Dublin cycle around Dublin city. You can see a video of the event here - great sounds and fun being cheered along by lots of people all over the streets of Dublin.

And then today we have a biggie! College Football is coming to Dublin and we will go see Nebraska vs. Northwestern in Aviva Stadium. I'm seriously excited about this one and know it will be a great day out. Kick off is 5.30pm and the Aviva is close enough to us to walk or cycle.

Oh here's something else - check out the cutest little Coach Coin Purse that I received as a wedding anniversary gift. Thanks Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think