Tuesday 10 May 2016

USA Vacay!

I'm on holidays!

We left a dreary Ireland Saturday two weeks ago and my parents and I made our way to Miami. We flew through Atlanta and it took us about 9 hours to arrive in Miami where I had booked us in to the Miami Airport Hotel which is in concourse E - it's incredibly handy not having to leave the airport.



The next morning we were up early to get on the road to Key West. I had rented a Dodge SUV.  We needed it for the boot space as we each had a large suit case and a carry on.



On the way down we stopped in Cracker Barrel in Florida City for breakfast and then continued on our way.

When we arrived in KW we did a shop for essentials......I got red party cups!


I also found this tasty non-alcoholic Baileys coffee creamer for my morning coffee - we don't have this in Ireland. 


 

My parents have rented a fabulous cute conchy cottage that will be perfect for our family to holiday in - my sisters arrive at the weekend.

One of the first things we did was sort ourselves out with bikes - Ciaran, Dad and myself all bought a bike in Kmart. I am here for over 3 weeks so it makes sense.  

Keep an eye on this blog....my tales from my holiday to follow...... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think