Thursday 30 March 2017

Going for gold!

Close on two years ago I wrote a blog about changing from an iPhone to a HTC phone.

Today I'm writing about the change from the HTC to a Samsung.

For the past few weeks I had been considering breaking up with my phone as it was slowly starting to die. I was struggling to charge the phone without placing it in a position where the cable was slanted over to the side. Then I experienced a situation where the phone went from 20% to 0% battery as I took a photo.And after that I couldn't get it charged up higher than 30%.

It was time to get rid of it.

I visited the Vodafone shop in the Pavillions in Swords on my lunchbreak (45mins) and pretty much bought the first phone that was suggested to me.

I got to choose either a black or gold version and as I said out loud "Ah sure I'll go for gold" I knew it was a possible mistake and I possibly should have just picked the black!!

Any way here it is:

It's a Galaxy A5 and so far I am finding it very similar to my last one and I'm happy with the change!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think