Thursday 15 September 2022

Collagen - Dose & Co Vanilla Creamer

Collagen powder

As you know I am a big fan of bone broth and all things collagen, so when I saw Dose & Co Collagen powder for sale in Holland & Barrett I decided to buy some to see what it was like.

There were different flavours to choose from but I selected vanilla as I thought it would work best for the way that I planned to take the collagen in food.

Many people mix it in to porridge, smoothies or coffee at breakfast but because I fast until dinner time I decided to mix it in to some greek yoghurt after dinner.

There is a dairy free variation available but I have no problem with dairy so this is the one I selected.
This is what the powder looks like - I put a heaped spoonful in yoghurt and gave it a good mix
It mixed in nicely and tasted delish - nice and sweet (but not too sweet) and a mild vanilla taste.

Seems like a very good way of getting collagen in to your body without going through the palaver of making bone broth (which I plan to do for the Winter time).

I'm not too sure what results to expect but am hoping that my hair will thicken up.  I'll give it 30 days and will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think